Address Book allows you to save and nickname your crypto addresses, so you can send funds in just a few clicks.
Your Address Book is accessible from two places within the Newton app:
1. In the settings section: for adding, viewing, and withdrawing to your saved addresses
2. When placing a withdrawal: select an address to withdraw to, or simply save a new withdrawal address.
How to add an address to your Address Book:
1. Select ‘Address Book’.
2. Click ‘Add an address’.
3. Choose the coin.
4. Choose the network.
5. Paste in the receiving address.
6. Add a tag/memo (if needed).
7. Give your receiving address a nickname.
8. Select ‘Continue’.
9. You now need to verify your account to add this address. Select ‘Proceed to Verify ID’.
10. Enter your login credentials and select ‘Continue’.
11. Verify your identity through the multi-factor authentication (MFA) you have set up on your account (biometric ID, authenticator app, or security key) and select ‘Continue’. To learn more about MFA on Newton, check out this article.
You have now saved an external address to your Address Book! For future withdrawals to this saved address, you do not have to repeat the MFA process.
Note: You are now required to save your crypto addresses in your Address Book on Newton to withdraw to an external wallet. This simplifies the withdrawal process and adds additional security to your Newton account.