To complete verification of a corporate account we require the following documents:
Proof of Incorporation:
1) Certificate of Incorporation (PDF)
2) Articles of Incorporation (PDF)
B. Proof of Directors & Beneficial Owners:
3) A list of all Directors certified by an officer of the company (PDF), along with their emails, addresses, and phone numbers.
4) A list of all Beneficial Owners (>20% ownership) along with their ownership percentages (PDF), emails, addresses, and phone numbers.
5) A corporate and personnel organization chart providing a comprehensive and complete overview of the governance structure of the organization.
6) A shareholder's register: A complete list of active owners of a company’s shares (PDF).
C. Proof of Identity:
7) Identification for authorized user/user creating account.
8) Identification for Directors and Beneficial Owners (> 20% ownership). Please let us know how many verification links you’ll need (i.e. if there are 4 beneficial owners and 2 Directors, you would respond back in the email requesting 6 verification links).
D. Proof of Business:
9) A bank account statement from the last two months (original PDF downloaded from your online banking site) showing the legal name and address of the company.
10) A short description of the nature of the business.
11) A government-issued document confirming the registration number of the corporation (CRA Business Number).